APCS specialise in processing disclosures; offering a dedicated, highly efficient and cost effective service from individuals and small business owners, to major public and private sector companies, organisations and recruitment agencies.
We also offer a range of different services, such as overseas checks, financial and security checks. For more information, please check out the ‘Other Services’ tab on the employer page, alternatively call us on 0845 643 1145 (local rate) for a friendly, no obligation chat.
Customer service is of paramount importance to our company and we work very hard to ensure all our customers receive the very best criminal record checking service in the industry. We are happy to answer any queries you may have, so please get in touch today!
- APCS have been processing disclosures since criminal record checks first began in 2002. Our client base has grown significantly over the years and boasts numerous major UK companies and organisations.
We are now one of the largest Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) umbrella bodies in the country, processing over 100,000 DBS disclosures every year for all sectors, as well as basic disclosures through Disclosure Scotland.
Our speed of service is second to none, with the fastest completed disclosure being sent back to our client in just 23 minutes!
There are two turnaround times to consider:-
1) How fast APCS turnaround your DBS/DS applications.
We turnaround the applications within 1 hour of you completing the ID checking on your applicants.
When the DBS finish processing the results we notify you by email within minutes of us receiving the results.
APCS have arguably the fastest processing turnaround times in the industry!
2) How fast the DBS and the relevant police force(s) take to process the application.
The DBS timelines vary. We keep a record of every application we send to the DBS to see how long they take to send the results back.
Please note:- No company or organisation has control over how long the DBS and local police forces take to process applications. Once the application has been submitted to the DBS, APCS have to wait until they send us the results back to us electronically.
Rest assured – You’re in safe hands!
Should there be any delays by the DBS or local police force(s) then APCS chase the applications at appropriate points on your behalf until they have been received back by the DBS. All part and parcel of our service!
APCS – Success built on Trust!
- Our eBulk application error rate is under 0.1% (one tenth of one percent)!
The main reason for our such low error rate is the data entered onto our bespoke online system is validated upon entry – the system will tell the applicant if they have made a mistake.
- APCS has no connection with any other business. We used our expert knowledge to build and develop our own, unique disclosure processing platform, ensuring the system is easy to navigate and our application forms simple to complete.
- APCS are pleased to offer free advice and support by:
Telephone 0845 643 1145 Fax 0845 643 1146 email@example.com Post (Head Office) APCS, 46 Seaview Road, Wallasey, CH45 4LA