FURTHER ATTESTATION – CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS (CRB)
Attestation is the process in which a document is authenticated to the required level so that another country will be happy to accept it is genuine. The documents would first have to have the Apostille certificate attached, and then would be able to be attested by the embassy of the country requiring it, within the UK.
Please note that some embassies will reject certified copies, so please use copies with care. APCS do not offer notary public services.
If you require attestation on your disclosure, you can select this option if you are applying for a basic disclosure or overseas basic disclosure as an individual (not an employer requested disclosure) through our website.
Which embassies offer further attestation in the UK?
- Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Embassy of Brazil
- Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
- Embassy of the Republic of Cuba
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt
- Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Kuwait Embassy in London
- The Philippine Embassy in London UK
- Embassy of the State of Qatar London
- Embassy of the United Arab Emirates
- Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam